• 1---kopie.jpg
  • 2---kopie.jpg
  • 3---kopie.jpg

Krnov Starch Company Ltd. is the biggest wheat starch producer in Czech Republic, which has achieved the certificate of the EN ISO 9001:2009 and EN ISO 22000:2006 valid for the whole starch production.

 

The company has 3 independent divisions:
divizeskrobarna division of starch production
 
divizemlyn division of mill
 
divizesilo division of silos and grain storages

 

There is the productive technological integrity between all three divisions and it enables the maximal use of purchased raw materials, high effectiveness of production and wide range of products designated for food as well as for non-food companies.

 

In the grounds of our company there was build also the brand new distillery, which produces the denatured alcohol. The distillery is partly owned by Krnov Starch Company and makes the last segment of production cycle.

 

Nearly 100 years old tradition is a good guarantee of well trained experts, but on the other hand also the big obligation. In our company there continues the modernisation of every single machine as well as the technological developments. We use all possible and available technologies and methods to ensure the maximal quality of our products, which are able to gratify the needs of our customers. This is our elementary objective.

  • Divize Silo

    Division Silo

     
  • Divize Mlýn

    Division Mill

  • Divize Škrobárna

    Division of starch producing

Division Silo

The basis of our business is to arrange of enough amount of our main raw material – wheat, whichis purchased from local farmers. Silo, where is wheat stored is situated in town Město Albrechtice 15 km from Krnov. The capacity of our silo is 23 000 tons.

 

We can clean and care of a wheat in this silo to keep stable and high quality to further processing in our mill.

mlyn

Division Mill

One of the important advantages of our company is also existence of our own mill. We bring continously wheat in to the mill from silo. About 90% of wheat we use to produce a flour for starch production. Remaining 10% of wheat we process for bakery purposes.

 

As a by-product in mill is produced wheat bran. Most of these bran goes back to local farmers as feed for livestock, the rest is for export abroad. This procedure ensures processing of all input and by-products, and because during this process there is no waste, so it´s of course most environmentally friendly.

mlyn

Division of starch producing

The main section of our company is of course Division of starch production. Flour from our mill is processing on modern technological equipment. The final starch is used for following industries:

 

  • Bakery
  • Confectionery
  • Canning industry
  • Building industry
  • Paper industry
  • Agriculture
  • Destillery industry
mlyn